POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Bug in POV3.5???? : Re: Bug in POV3.5???? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in POV3.5????
From: Jaap Frank
Date: 26 Jul 2002 07:56:46
Message: <3d4138fe@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3d4098a1@news.povray.org...
> Jaap Frank <jjf### [at] xs4allnl> wrote:
> > exp(-pow((x-PosX1/LndScpWidth)/(L1/LndScpWidth/4),2))
> >                                                            ^^
>
>   Why do you suppose that everyone is using the exact same variable-width
> font you are?
>   If you really want everyone to see what you see, use a fixed-width font.

I'm using Outlook Express 6. I've searched where I can change the fonts.
All I can find is the send mail section where you can choose the font
to 'compose'. I've set that to Courier 10pt, but that's not the font I'm seeing.
Can anyone tell me where I can change the font of the program so I can
see what is send away?

Jaap Frank

PS
 Test:
The carets should be under the numbers now.