POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Yet another particle system... : Re: Yet another particle system... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another particle system...
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jun 2002 13:36:04
Message: <3cff9d84@news.povray.org>
Wow, this sounds like the ultimative particle system, more or less! :O

It was my intention sometime, probably some years from now, to write a
system like the one you describe, but now you say that you have already
made such a system...

Please count me in as a beta tester! I won't be able to report back on a
day-to-day basis, but I will come with constructive feedback when I have
had time to test it properly.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated May 20)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/