POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : IsoCSG rounded shape macros : Re: IsoCSG rounded shape macros Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IsoCSG rounded shape macros
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 22 Apr 2002 07:35:12
Message: <3cc3f570$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your help.

I have started experimenting with IC_Theshold function. This works with the
rounded cylinder.
However when I tried to use the rounded cone function I got an error. The
details are below:

//Rounded cone function declaration
#declare fn_1 = IC_Threshold( IC_Cone (-x, 0.2, x, 0.8), 0.2)

I get this error in the Reorient_Trans macro in transforms.inc
#error "error in Reorient_Trans macro: Axis1 may not be exact opposite of
Axis2"

Any ideas?

Reuben Pearse
doo### [at] breathemailnet

> Reuben Pearse wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I am tying to create some shapes in POVRay 3.5 (beta.RC1) using
Christoph