POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : My new macro finished... : Re: My new macro finished... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new macro finished...
From: Hugo
Date: 13 Mar 2002 03:30:22
Message: <3c8f0e1e$1@news.povray.org>
Nice to see you got it to work!  :o)  The website .... well, somehow it
won't run on my computer. Probably due to flash. Though I'd like to see what
you have there. If you want more visitors maybe you should post in the
p.general group where there is more "life". (And as Christoph said,
attachments are better off in the binary groups ... then everybody will be
pleased)  :o)

Regards,
Hugo