POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oven : Oven Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Oven
From: JRG
Date: 12 Mar 2002 14:15:09
Message: <3c8e53bd@news.povray.org>
After a long time of inactivity back to my kitchen project with this simple oven.
Not much to say: pretty simple csg.

One funny note: in all my test renders the second half of the image was much slower
than the first one, due to the glass door (glass in texture_maps seems pretty slow).
But in the final render the first half took 11h 30m. Then I stopped the render. I
resumed it this morning and the second half took 1h 20m...

Jonathan, repeat after me: "always reboot POV-Ray after saving radiosity data...".

--
Jonathan.

Home: http://digilander.iol.it/jrgpov

Post a reply to this message