POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : milky glass problem : Re: milky glass problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: milky glass problem
Date: 27 Feb 2002 03:20:55
Message: <3c7c96e7$1@news.povray.org>
> Not everyone reads messages online; some of us download the entire group
and
> read it offline.  We don't necessarily get a choice of which messages to
> download.

I know and therefore things like size filters exist. But I'll stop this now
since it is not my point of interest and this discussion will not lead to
anywhere.

However, thank you very much for your valuable hints and explanations. I
didn't know the special role of the 2-dimensional primitives like triangles
and their relatives in terms of interiors.
I'm sorry about the direct e-mail instead of the newsgroup post. This
happens to me at least once a week since I use too many different but
similar OS, PC's and installed software. Currently I have to use 3 of them
the hole day.... *g*

best regards
SY