POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : milky glass problem : Re: milky glass problem Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: milky glass problem
Date: 20 Feb 2002 10:16:51
Message: <3c73bde3@news.povray.org>
> Au contraire!  Try it and see. Consider the following example and
> note the difference in defraction between the triangle on the left
> and the defraction of the triangle on the right.

Coooolll!
I never tried it since I was so convinced that it doesn't work ( I always
thought only textures are possible on triangles).
Let's see what I can achive with the interior. But I guess it's much better
than the rgbf thing it has now. Very nice chance to adapt it by the level of
detail: triangles in the background are sufficiently described with rgbf,
closer to the camera the interior comes into action.
I really like this.

Thank you very much!
regards
SY