POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Bicubic patch macro : Re: Bicubic patch macro Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bicubic patch macro
From: Rune
Date: 11 Feb 2002 04:57:53
Message: <3c6795a1@news.povray.org>
"Ron Parker" wrote:
> As you know, one of the methods that already exists
> for bicubic patches turns them into meshes

Yes I know.

> so you could look at the source code for POV
> itself to see how this is done.

Not very easy when I don't know C I imagine and for that same reason I don't
have the source code lying around. Is it generally simple enough to learn
from the source code even though you don't know C (or C++ for that matter)?

Anyway, as mentioned, I found some other ways to learn about it.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Jan 20)