POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Bicubic patch macro : Re: Bicubic patch macro Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bicubic patch macro
From: bob h
Date: 10 Feb 2002 19:48:28
Message: <3c6714dc@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message
> "Dave Dunn" wrote:
> >
> > Please see my recent posts in p.t.s-f
>
> As far as I can see those don't do anything like what I requested.

Hmmm, if Dave hadn't pointed his files out I would have.  Sounded just ike
the thing you were asking to me too.  Creates a bicubic_patch by macro and
places wireframe for it.  You going to make a triangle mesh from the patch?
I'd think that would work out by replacing the wireframe with triangles
maybe.

Admittedly, I haven't seen the others mentioned already.

bob h