POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Focal-Blur VS Antialiasting method 2 : Re: Focal-Blur VS Antialiasting method 2 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal-Blur VS Antialiasting method 2
From: Apache
Date: 7 Feb 2002 16:51:38
Message: <3c62f6ea$1@news.povray.org>
I like that picture, but in my opinion focal blur has a totally different
objective than pixel-oriented antialiasing has...

BTW, I'm having problems typing that word 'antialiasing' all the time. I
keep typing things like 'anitalisaing' and things like that. Maybe we should
change that word into something else?  :-)   Maybe I'm too tired...