POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Using images in density-medias? : Re: Using images in density-medias? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using images in density-medias?
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 5 Feb 2002 16:33:04
Message: <3c604f8f@news.povray.org>
Lutz-Peter Hooge wrote:

> Oh, I just tried re-render it, and it didn't work anymore.
> So propably i created that one in MegaPov...

  Same case here... I used it on my IRTC entry for "LABORATORY", but that
was MegaPOV. I don't know right now if it was posible with 3.1, but I
doon't think so. Anyhow, I don't remember to have seen this specified as a
MegaPOV feature.... hmmmm.

  Indeed, this was very handy for "luminous" objetcs with global ambient
set to 0.... I'm also curious about why this does not work on 3.5. Must
investigate...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia