POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Photon Questions again! : Re: Photon Questions again! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Questions again!
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 27 Jan 2002 04:03:18
Message: <3c53c256@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right group to post this in, but I'll
> apologize if need arises and post to the correct group...
Naa ... I think it's ok here. It's "quite" advanced, but
you can apologize, for not looking "a bit" on the typical
websites, where POVers expect this stuff to be written...

would you mind reading http://nathan.kopp.com/photons.htm ?
If you have still questions, post again ?

--
[Talking about cardriving]
"People are opstacles?