POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Nested objects limitations : Re: For all those who actually answered! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For all those who actually answered!
From: Gleb
Date: 2 Jan 2002 14:08:42
Message: <3c335aba$1@news.povray.org>
I've found a number of 117 nested spheres with this code, which cause

the "Too many nested objects" error message. If  Particles<117, then it's OK
for spheres.

But for boxes the limit is Particles<112

//--------------------8<------------------

#declare Particles=117;
#macro Particle(Radius)
 sphere{0,Radius+1}