POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How would i do a Mitt? means put two pipe together seamless at 90 degree. : Re: How would i do a Mitt? means put two pipe together seamless at 90 degree. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How would i do a Mitt? means put two pipe together seamless at 90 degree.
From: Andrew
Date: 25 Jun 2001 16:12:37
Message: <3b379b35@news.povray.org>
Surely simply using a CSG difference between the cylinder and a box
would
work fine?  You could either translate the cylinders to their final
positions, then chop off the box, or use a bit of trig if you wanted to
chop
first and move later.

I imaging this method should render faster than the other two
suggestions so
far.  Permission to quote me on that is witheld, though :)