POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Mathematically stuck with Lego... : Re: Mathematically stuck with Lego... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mathematically stuck with Lego...
From: Scott Hill
Date: 20 Apr 2001 10:47:58
Message: <3ae04c1e$1@news.povray.org>
"Anton Raves" <a.r### [at] directa2000nl> wrote in message
news:180420010854513404%a.r### [at] directa2000nl...
> I thought it would be quicker if I could find an URL in which they show
> one, the following address below shows a transparent green one at the
> rear of that model.
>
> http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2964/2964-15.html

    Well, from the picture it's hard to tell, but it looks like half a Bucky
Ball to me - a quick search on the net such turn something of help up.
    I seem to remember there being a discussion here a while back about
bucky balls and geodesic domes, in fact, IIRC the dome include file was born
out of it, I think - maybe that can do bucky balls ?
--
Scott Hill
Software Engineer.