POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : inverse kinematics? : Re: inverse kinematics? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inverse kinematics?
From: Rune
Date: 28 Mar 2001 10:35:59
Message: <3ac204df@news.povray.org>
"Reusser" wrote:
> Has anyone ever made a pov-ray macro for inverse kinematics?

If you're making an long neck-like structure you may find my ikn.inc file
helpful as Ken pointed out.

However, it sounds more like your trying to make an IK leg or arm or
something like that. I have posted a message to povray.binaries.scene-files
some time ago explaining how to do that.

But the message was posted October 24 2000, so you might not have it in your
cache, and I have later found out that it had some bugs in it.

So I have posted a new message to povray.binaries.scene-files. It's called
"How to make an IK leg". Please let me know if you find it helpful!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org