POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A 16:9 rendering : A 16:9 rendering Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:53 EDT (-0400)
  A 16:9 rendering
Date: 14 Mar 2001 14:14:53
Message: <3aafc32d@news.povray.org>
Hi all, happy guyz,
I'm working about an architectural project, a museum, a great project that
is born when I look at my first radiosity image (look the file, please).
I use PoV - Ray from Dos version, but only for joke...
now I have nice ideas and PoV - Ray 3.1 seems to be the right choice, 'cause
it's free, it's powerful ( not having a visual reference when I work, I must
concentrate a lot about the idea and not about the program, I think ) and it
has a lot of communities !!!

And so, here it is the question:
for a great museum, a great radiosity rendering, I need a great camera :),
especially a 16:9 camera and I have problem setting the dimension, aspect
ratio and so on about that camera.
I've seen yet the help file, but if you are still read this mail ( and so
you are not sleeping ), you will understand I have yet problems.
I will appreciate any help of any type: links to tutorials, to documents, to
addresses of girls or to ' how making money very fast' or to both things, or
a direct solution for this problem or simply a word of encouragement.
Thanks and bye,

P.S. Sorry for bad english and for nice question.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spheres radiosity.jpg' (13 KB)

Preview of image 'spheres radiosity.jpg'
spheres radiosity.jpg