POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Moving within a scene : Re: Moving within a scene Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moving within a scene
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 6 Mar 2001 17:33:29
Message: <3aa565b9@news.povray.org>
David Vincent-Jones <geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:
> I am currently using the nice spline routine (works really well )  but I
was
> interested to go to the next step where I could really stear a course and
> make decisions between each frame .... just like a walk in the garden.

If you want to do this on a frame-by-frame basis, it might be feasible to
create a utility that will move the camera through a scene interactively,
using POV to render the scene at each point.  I suspect the process would be
too slow to be of much use, however!  A modeller or non-raytraced preview
seems to be what you're looking for...