POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Wind question : Re: Wind question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wind question
From: Rune
Date: 5 Mar 2001 18:13:28
Message: <3aa41d98@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> Rune wrote:
>
> >  How should the particles move when wind is used?
>
> I gave you a suggestion earlier.

And I used it. Now I'd like to know if it works. Therefore I describe the
results I get. What I'm interested in now is not the method but the result.
Which results have you get using the method?

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org