POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Wind question : Re: Wind question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wind question
From: Rune
Date: 3 Mar 2001 22:54:16
Message: <3aa1bc68@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> You need to factor in air resistance, I think... or maybe
> you have, you mention "drag".

I do have air resistance. (Wind has no effect at all when air resistance is
set to 0.) However, I don't know if the air resistance works quite right.

> My physics book has a whole chapter about this...

Does it have any curves that show the movement before terminal velocity is
reached? :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org