POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : MegaPov : MegaPov Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 5 Feb 2001 16:35:42
Message: <3a7f1cae@news.povray.org>
After many wasted days of work trying to get a large annimation to run under
regular Pov-Ray, a kind soul sugested using MegaPov...... I now get full
uninterupted runs. Great !!

I can only imagine that the problem was related to garbage collection. I
found PR just kept running but the output image simply froze and died.......

Can anybody tell me when we might get the next official Pov-Ray version ?