POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Does any one know when the new version of povray will be comming out ?? : Re: Does any one know when the new version of povray will be comming out ?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does any one know when the new version of povray will be comming out ??
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 19 Jan 2001 04:29:23
Message: <3a6808f3$1@news.povray.org>
Adam Gibbons wrote in message <3a67804d@news.povray.org>...
>can some please tell me when povray is comming out. i really want to know
>and i would love to beta test it too.

Well, I am now wearing my mage uniform. Looking inside a glass sphere
(obviously set upon a checkered floo ;-)) I see... I see... I see...

*) beta testing starting may/june 2001
*) 3.5 released before Christmas 2001
*) stable version (3.5c/d) by march/2002

Please keep this message, so that we can check whether it is better for me
to stop consult and start a fortune-telling service...

Alessandro Coppo
a.c### [at] iolit