POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Deforming meshes to bones : Deforming meshes to bones Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:44:11 EDT (-0400)
  Deforming meshes to bones
From: Rune
Date: 18 Dec 2000 11:02:45
Message: <3a3e3525@news.povray.org>
Where can I find information about how polygons and/or patches are deformed
together with the bones they're attached to? What is it that controls how
much a point is affected by BoneA and how much it is affected by BoneB? What
are the calculations? And so on...

I know bones are not internally supported by POV-Ray, but I need the info
for my own project I'm working on.

Thanks,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated December 17)