POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Rotate object to lie along a vector : Re: Rotate object to lie along a vector Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rotate object to lie along a vector
From: janger
Date: 23 Nov 2000 13:27:58
Message: <3a1d61ae@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:3A1D3420.ABD484B1@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

> The Lparser source code (in C) is available on:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~ljlapre/
>
> might be a good inspiration for your own work.
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
> Homepage: http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/

I've actually looked at this code already. Unfortunately my C code
understanding went down along with my brain when I started suffering from
depression :-) The code has helped a bit, but that's why I was after some
Delphi code. I'm not sure if it exists though.