POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Smooth camera motion paths : Re: Smooth camera motion paths Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smooth camera motion paths
From: Gwen & Emory Stagmer
Date: 26 Apr 2003 14:46:38
Message: <3EAAD2EA.D9831A29@comcast.net>
Colin,
Check out
    http://www.geocities.com/emory_stagmer/povherm
This is a stand-alone hermite curve generator that has
all the qualities you're looking for with examples and
descriptions of the this type of curve.  I've used it for
both camera motions and object motions.  It's not as slick
as Chris Colfax's stuff, but I find it easy to set stuff up
quickly.

Emory