POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio v.9 : Capriccio v.9 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:35:07 EDT (-0400)
  Capriccio v.9
From: Gena Obukhov
Date: 13 Apr 2003 01:18:31
Message: <3E98F173.23F2BA63@mail.com>
We cancelled fishing today because of bad weather.
So I had some time to work on the image :)

Added the rest buildings to the left side. Modified some
previous buildings.
Made some changes recommended by Christoph Hormann.
Added bindings to the dome recommended by Ib Rasmussen.
Rearranged some objects.
The source is in p.b.s-f.

As a next step I'll paint those buildings. If you have a good
paintbrush or airbrush you can join me :)

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'capriccio.jpg' (80 KB)