POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Glows for Povray3.5 : Glows for Povray3.5 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Glows for Povray3.5
From: Ghost
Date: 8 Apr 2003 17:02:11
Message: <3E9338D0.465D8046@duratechindustries.net>
This has likely been asked before, and likely in a different forum,
but....

Glows were a fantastic feature of MegaPov.  I understand they weren't
"included" in Povray3.5, but has anyone come up with a way to fake them,
or recreate them accurately using just Povray3.5 code?  If so, I'd love
to hear how, and learn.  I want to stick with 3.5, but I really miss the
simplicity of "glow objects"...

-Lawrence