POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : mesh : Re: mesh Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mesh
From: Gena
Date: 14 Jan 2003 12:53:44
Message: <3E244EA7.8187711B@mail.com>
I have to apply transformations (scale/rotate/translate) on triangles.
Mesh syntax doesn't allow transformations for triangles. So I decided
to create separate array of triangles and then build mesh based on
that array. It doesn't work.

If I'll keep vectors (triangles' vertices) instead of triangles in that array
what's the best way to apply transformations on those vertices ?

Gena.