POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Tetrahedron Macro that uses Prism primative : Re: Tetrahedron Macro that uses Prism primative Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tetrahedron Macro that uses Prism primative
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 13 Dec 2002 03:11:18
Message: <3DF9974D.975896FD@hotmail.com>
Rick Gutleber wrote:

> Actually, I was considering rendering a D&D game with a 17,000,000th level
> wizard casting Magic Missile...  ;-)
>
> Rick

I didn't know that there have been enough hours since the game was
invented for anyone to get to the 17 millionth level.  Must be quite
some D&D player.  Or is this a theoretical character, or a non player
character.  I once encountered a game bug that gave me perfect stats.
Well except for luck.  My luck in the game was so awful that people in
proximity to my character would do things like critically miss, and kill
themselves.  I had an aura of bad luck.  Or was that a different game?
--
Dan Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/zapob