POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crazy signitures : Re: Crazy signatures Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crazy signatures
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 1 Oct 2002 19:10:10
Message: <3D9A2A7B.7080107@videotron.ca>
Andrew Coppin wrote:
> Just wondering... Several people here have signitures consisting of
> compacted POV-Ray code. Has anyone ever actually tried *running* this stuff?
> I just did, was utterly unable to follow how the heck it works, but was
> highly impressed by the resulting graphics!

Someone had even made a web page of most of them.  Unfortunately, I've
been googling for 30 minutes now, and I can't find it... :(

> PS. I gotta get me one! :-|

Everyone does.  Post the results in p.g.  and watch the sparks fly!
It's quite interesting to find out the tricks other povers will come up
with to compact your .sig even more!

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }