POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : I CANT'T BELIEVE THIS ... : I CANT'T BELIEVE THIS ... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  I CANT'T BELIEVE THIS ...
From: Joachim Kleinhans
Date: 19 Jul 2002 10:36:45
Message: <3D382428.A2DEAFF4@kleinhans.de>
Hi netters,

I just had a look on the hall of fame on http://www.povray.org.
And I cannot believe these images have been modelled
and rendered with linux freeware tools and povray.

I for myself used several years AliasWavefront.

CAN THIS BE TRUE?

Who the fuck is able to edit those files with
messy software like sced???

Please tell a completely frustrated friend in mind:
Which software do you use for modelling
and animating before you render with povray?

I would like to play around with this tool too !!!

Any hints will greatly be appreciated with a
hopefully helpful new member of your
community ;-))

Thanx in advance

Bye