POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Photons and Dispersion: Advice needed : Re: Photons and Dispersion: Advice needed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photons and Dispersion: Advice needed
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 22 Apr 2002 15:25:28
Message: <3CC4638B.61FA3906@gmx.de>
Well, sample code, hmhm.

You see, all I added was the dispersion_amount 1.01 and dispersion_samples
30 to the vase and water, and a test-line with
radius 8*Spacing when using dispersion.

In the binaries.images you'll find an example image of what I get when
tracing that with a spacing of .001 (very small).

You'll find there that I dropped the dispersion because of RAM issues...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde