POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to calculate Banking of Bezier-Splines...? : Re: How to calculate Banking of Bezier-Splines...? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to calculate Banking of Bezier-Splines...?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 23 Feb 2002 07:21:03
Message: <3C778937.91C884D6@gmx.de>
You were right, that is what I am looking for.
But I already did come up with this method, there
was just one problem:

Bezier-Splines stay longer on the beginnings and
ends of a curve, and when using very small values
for the difference between the Ts, the three
positions may line up, resulting in weird centrifuges.

So I'm looking for possibilites of somehow detecting
which centrifuge there would be, if there would be a
more distinct curvature...

--
Tim Nikias