POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to tesselate? : Re: How to tesselate? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to tesselate?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Jan 2002 16:14:56
Message: <3C586235.8A2E4A51@gmx.de>
Now that I got to know the "marching cubes" algorithm,
could you please be so kind and describe the
"marching triangles" as well?

As mentioned in some other posts of this thread, I don't
have the knowledge and am actually asking for that. Though
its nice to follow discussions on this algorithm vs that algorithm,
and patent pending stuff (that "stuff" is really important, if we
want to publish our work), its no use if you don't know
"this" algorithm and "that" algorithm and understand about
every fourth word (which include "and", "or"... ;) )

Don't take this rudely (lately, people tend to get a little jumpy at
the newsgroups), I am just asking!

Tim

--
Tim Nikias