POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to tesselate? : Re: How to tesselate? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to tesselate?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 30 Jan 2002 12:55:00
Message: <3C58335A.7E4AE4C9@gmx.de>

> Can you provide your book's reference ?

I guess something got wrong with the way I formulated my
intents. I do not have any book, nor any useful reference found
yet, and I'm asking for just that.

As to the formulars and algorithms, I thought about
tesselation first, then move on to algorithms for usage
with those meshes. As of yet, I don't have need for
meshes, and thus don't think much about algorithms
for that...

Tim
--
Tim Nikias