POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to tesselate? : Re: How to tesselate? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to tesselate?
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Date: 30 Jan 2002 01:43:28
Message: <3C579633.75CA5CBA@atosorigin.com>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> So, anyone has some tutorials, links or sites concerned with
> tesselation? I'm rather keen at getting to know the stuff. :-)

you might be interested by my experiments with an evolution of 3.1
(based on a patch made by Warp), see http://grimbert.cjb.net/pov/patch.html
for some pictures...

Beware, it's in french, so you may want to use some web translator
such as http://www.babelfish.org/

I would be interested to get more information about the proposed
deformations (formula for bend and any other kind of deformations).

Can you provide your book's reference ?
--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/