POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : light patterns : Re: light patterns Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: light patterns
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 19 Nov 2001 12:52:53
Message: <3BF962F8.87C84C62@joplin.com>
Cool!
My first thought was to use reflection and no object for a Text object. All
you'd have to do is inverse every letter.
 Then I said to my self  'Hey I've played around with these in POV3.1' Before
POV had PHOTONS I made a macro that would calculate the reflection of any
polygon to a plane on the y=0 plane.'  I never use in a full scene. What you
talked about would be the reverse of that macro.
 You've gave me some ideas that I can play around with now.

--
Have Fun!