POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : RoundBox Anyone? : Re: RoundBox Anyone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RoundBox Anyone?
From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 22 Jun 2001 11:27:31
Message: <3B336450.55A60221@saber.net>
Hi. Folks,

Christoph Hormann wrote:
> I am no longer doing anything with that macro collection.

[snip]

I downloaded your collection...no RoundBox...sorry!

[snip]

>...also listed in Ken's links.

I followed all the links on Ken's great site...found a link to the
author's site...got 404'd...really sorry!

My modernist house project has now come to a full, terminal halt without
RoundBox.
Oh, well, I'll keep hoping someone has a copy stashed away
somewhere...or knows an active link to a site with it.

Thank you all for your prompt help!
Maybe this is a sign I should try some new, non-architectural project!

Blessings,
           Brendan

--
Michael Brendan Hurley           ShadowDancerEnterprizes, LTD.
POV:  http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/index.html