POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Random, Displaying values, and a parsing logistics question: : Random, Displaying values, and a parsing logistics question: Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Random, Displaying values, and a parsing logistics question:
From: Eitan Tal
Date: 2 May 2001 15:04:26
Message: <3AF0680F.102B9B08@netvision.net.il>
1. How do I use a random value? I remember that a sample had shown that.

2. is it possible to display a value to debug? #debug doesn't do that,
nor #warning.
3. if I use a random texture for a single object:

#declare myObject = box {<0,0,0> <1,1,1> pigment {color rgb <random,
random, random>}}

and do:

object {myObject}
object {myObject translate <1,0,0>}