POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : inverse kinematics? : inverse kinematics? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  inverse kinematics?
From: Reusser
Date: 26 Mar 2001 00:53:12
Message: <3ABED777.E8691764@chorus.net>
Has anyone ever made a pov-ray macro for inverse kinematics?  I've been
working on one for a few days and have managed to get the basics down,
but now I am kind of confused.  I got it to fit two limbs between two
given points, but I'm not quite sure how to go about creating the joints
and limitations.  I was just wondering if anyone had ever made one so I
could get a couple of ideas.

thanks