POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : rotating around x-axis inside povray : Re: rotating around x-axis inside povray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rotating around x-axis inside povray
From: Remco Poelstra
Date: 26 Feb 2001 15:32:30
Message: <3A9ABDC9.70904@home.nl>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:

> Deciding from matrices.c POVRay multiplies vector row with matrix. But
> why is it important?

Because I'm writing a program that does some matrix calculations and
outputs to povray.
Now I was wondering how the matrices on
http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/matrix.htm
are constructed. I redesigned them by hand, and came out by the same
matrices, except that I use the second method to multiply. ie, the
vector as a column, not a row.

Remco Poelstra