POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Moving within a scene : Re: Moving within a scene Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moving within a scene
From: Josh English
Date: 22 Feb 2001 15:18:14
Message: <3A957451.D78B80EE@spiritone.com>
Hmm... You might be able to create a system where you could render a scene,
then edit another file that when you rerender the scene would read that file
information and adjust the camera accordingly. You would want to keep saving
the images as they came out and renaming them, of course.

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom