POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Starting and ending an action on specified frames. : Starting and ending an action on specified frames. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Starting and ending an action on specified frames.
From: Rob Verweij
Date: 21 Nov 2000 13:33:59
Message: <3A1ABFF3.8F6B0B1@worldonline.nl>
Hi again,

How can I accomplish the following?

I have a 240 frames animation. In it I have several lights. I'm using
one of those lights to simulate the bright flash of an explosion which
starts at frame 100 and dies out a couple of frames later. I've studied
the clock features (including the My_Clock one) but still haven't found
a solution. Can anyone help me out?

Rob Verweij.