POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Good Curve and Surface Book? : Good Curve and Surface Book? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Good Curve and Surface Book?
From: Cris Williams
Date: 26 Oct 2000 09:42:24
Message: <39f834c0@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a good computer graphics-oriented reference book that
provides descriptions, equations and examples for the curves, surfaces and
objects that are used by pov/megapov (Bezier, splines, patches, meshes,
isosurfaces, superellipsoids, etc).  Is there a definitive "bible" that
everyone agrees is the best?

Also, if anyone can steer me toward web sites with good tutorials or links
to tutorials I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Cris Williams