POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Array irritation. : Re: Array irritation. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Array irritation.
From: ian mcdonald
Date: 19 Oct 2000 15:21:28
Message: <39ef49b8@news.povray.org>
First my apologies to the group for not responding in two days. I have been
working and not much else. I now know what 1,200mg of caffine does to the
human body. : (

I discovered my problem when I read Michael Andrews post, telling me that
the arrray is not as one would expect. I thought having an array of [N][N]
would mean I had an array of that precise size, and not [N-1][N-1].

That was my entire problem. Povray did not like the fact that I was calling
the array with the values it was defined with. My loops went from 3 to 1 and
10 to 1, not 2 to 0 and 9 to 0.

My thanks to the group for your help.

ian

Michael Andrews <M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote in message