POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Grass Again : Re: Grass Again Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass Again
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 21 Sep 2000 06:57:34
Message: <39c9e99e@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:39c9b562@news.povray.org...
> Mick Hazelgrove <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:
> :                       file://Left side
>
>   Using outlook perhaps?
>   I have always wondered, what's the idea behind this. I can't imagine ANY
> useful use of this property. If it put "http:" before the "//" then it
might
> make a little bit more sense (it would still be horrible, but at least
there
> would be an idea behind it), but "file:" doesn't make any sense to me.

It's a microsoft feature. Do you expect it to make sense? <grin> <duck>

>   Is it possible to even turn it off?

Don't think so. Ptting a space between the // and the comment seems to stop
it.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *