POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : MegaPovPlus & Glow syntax : MegaPovPlus & Glow syntax Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPovPlus & Glow syntax
From: Peter Meekin
Date: 21 Sep 2000 04:54:28
Message: <39c9ccc4@news.povray.org>
Hi, hope someone can help me with MegaPovPlus.
Downloaded version 0.5a03.0 plus demo files and Docs (Windows version).
 Liked the Glow effects but very little in docs about the syntax.
 More or less figured it out from examples but then I got latest version 3.2
and keep getting parse errors when try to include Glow.
Has the syntax changed, or is Glow no longer supported?
If it's changed please point me in right direction  either examples or
better still a full
description of the syntax.

Thanks in advance,    Torchy