POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : problem with grass : Re: problem with grass Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with grass
From: Warp
Date: 20 Sep 2000 05:46:35
Message: <39c8877b@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:
: Before I get into trouble with warp again!

  I hope you don't think that I'm a trouble-maker. It's not my intention.

: where should I post the code for perusal? It's fairly long

  Without seeing the code is hard to tell whether it's a trivial problem
or a very complicated one. In my opinion it's ok if you post it anywhere
you want (if you think that it's an advanced-users problem, then be very
welcome to post it here; I'm not the judge anyways).
  However, if you really want people to look at your code and think about
it, I would suggest that you try to minimize it and get the smallest code
that shows the problem. If the code is too long it will scare people away.
Remove any extra stuff that is irrelevant to the problem (and perhaps
substitute complex objects with simpler ones, which still show the problem).