POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Variations on a Theme : Re: Variations on a Theme Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:56:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Variations on a Theme
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Sep 2000 16:22:43
Message: <39b01013$1@news.povray.org>
It's been done, yes.  In fact it was pool balls that were done in such away
before that I'm thinking of, but I probably couldn't locate it if I tried.
So....
I'll put an example of what I have done at the povray.text.scene-files
group, look for a Systematic Labeling post there.
I might not have understood completely, you seem to have asked about putting
the number into the pov file name or something.  Maybe not though...

Bob