POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Variations on a Theme : Re: Variations on a Theme Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Variations on a Theme
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 1 Sep 2000 15:03:14
Message: <39affd72$1@news.povray.org>
I don't consider me to be an advanced-user, but couldn't you just #declare
your basic shape and make a union of it together with the textobject for the
number/letter (or what ever you need to make it unique)? The hole union can
then be transformed and both - basic shape plus letter/number - would be
affected.

Marc-Hendrik

David Vincent-Jones schrieb in Nachricht <39affc1c$1@news.povray.org>...